Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's been a long time coming

It's been so long since my last post... just don't have the energy or time to sit down and collate my thoughts. Few updates on work:
1. Work sucks, what's new?! The boss is actually getter nicer, in my opinion, but maybe it's just me getting less sensitive about the comments that she says.
2. The job search is not going so well, but hopefully, things will get better after this project goes live. The faster, the better!

Had a blast last night partying at Zouk. It was Flava's 5th anniversary so the DJ spun at Zouk, but the music was so ad! Aiyar! But it was the first time that I had a flaming EVER, so thanks to Teresa for the drink! That was a bitter pill but hey, if Zoe can swallow, so can I.

Everyone was there last night! And it was really fun! Hung was there to protect me, but I was really having alot of fun! I even got a chance to dance on the podium! Beat that. Well, Jess was the first up, and then all hell broke loose. I acutally saw a few guys taking videos/pictures of us sluttly strutting our thang! What a rush... I'm an exhibitionist!

Spent the night at Hung's and a hangover morning at my facial. This morning hangover was bad man... haven't drank in a looonnngggg time! And then I went shopping, I so love living on Orchard Road! Got a red bling pair of high heels which I can't wait to wear, though Hung seems to think it's Pretty Woman (hooker style). Woohoo!

Waking up to someone you love... it was bliss man. Can't wait to start our lives together!!!

tania @ 1:46 AM | |