Sunday, January 14, 2007

Accountable Singlehood

It's been a long time since I'm this stoned on a Sunday morning. Thanks Jess for the really cool party last night. It's been ages since I have a house party where I actually drank so much. I can safely say that it was the first time I had ba chou mee at 5am on Sunday morning.

Jess's housemate's friend asked me whether all us girls were from the same school, and I was like yea. Can you believe that 8 years after leaving MG, we are all still making an effort to meet up? It's a fantastic feeling when you know you can count on some people dispite not talking to them on a regular basis, but just pick up from where you last were. It's a comforting feeling to be around old friends, to joke and jeer without any inhibitation that the other would feel insulted. And even if any offence was taken, I bet there will be no recollection once the sober morning comes.

Even though we're at different junctures at our lives, it's nice to share our how different our lives have become, or reminice on old times. Thanks babes for always being there, love you all! Send me pics if you have!

Hung's away for a week, but from now till March, he'll be travelling. He travels so much everywhere that I've just grouped the world in Singapore and non-Singapore. I'm out for partying next Friday night, who's coming?!

On a brighter note, we have got a place to stay, we are going to be on Lonie Hill, at the back of Orchard Boulavard. I'm excited, but the rent is ridiculous, it's more than what my take home is a month, but Hung is bent on getting it. I'll officially move in after Aug, but I'll probably have an engagement party there after we are settled in.

We have also found another place to accomodate our small party of people! The Intercontinental Singapore has offered us a special package and I am so excited! The Grand Ballroom is really the nicest hotel in Singapore by far! I can see it in my head... I'm going to get my fairytale wedding!

All I need next is to strike 4D or Toto. Perfect.

tania @ 3:24 PM | |