Saturday, January 06, 2007

Grumpy

Been grumpy for the past 2 days, not sure if I'm PMSing or cause I have to go back to work on Monday, but I have been very irritable.

Hung has been giving me some bogus numbers for his side on the wedding guest list, and after I actually bugged him for all the names, our total wedding guest list is only like 210 people, short of 150 since Oriental Ballroom needs a minimum of 35 tables of 10. I want to drop on the floor and die. Argh! Common, could it be so hard as to properly count the number of people invited?!!

I'm obviously irritated, and it did not help that I spent the whole week negiotiating and finalising the contract for Oriental, and now, I am short of 150 people! Hung knows I'm grumpy, and he's optimistic that we'll find a solution, but unless it starts raining relatives, I hardly think we are going to have an easy solution.

And to top it off, he dragged me to the SSO concert this evening. I'm lucky I'm only tone deaf and do not snore because if not, the concert hall would be listening to me melodic snoring. I admit it, I don't appreciate music. I hung up my violin when I was 9 and never picked it up again. I can't differentiate between an A or C, or Mozart or Bethoven. I was so freaking bored, I fell asleep.

I'm not one happy tropper.

My leave is ending, and I don't think I can take leave any time soon, with this stupid project on the line. So I'm dead.

I have a good idea to scrape the whole wedding banquet and scoot off to Bali to get married.

The week was also spent looking at apartments. Rental rates at the Carribean have sky rocketed and from paying $2.2k, his landlord is now asking for $3.8k. Isn't that just so crazy! Is it me or has Singapore land suddenly shunk that it's become so valuable psf? And this all started after the St Regis came up earlier this year. And all the hype for a 99 year lease hold apartment! ARGH.

I don't have a wedding venue, We don't have a place to stay come Feb, and I got to go back to work on Monday.

Damn it! The whole world is crashing! Not a good start to 2007 man. I'm obviously in a very pissy mood.

tania @ 11:44 PM | |