Saturday, January 27, 2007

The past 23 years

Just heard the song "Graduation" from Vitamine C on the radio. And I was brought back to my prom night in July'99 in the ballroom of Shangri La when I had my prom night when I was 16.

7 years on, I'm a finance professional running the rat race. And in 7 months, I'm a girl about to exchange singlehood for married blis.

How time has flown by.

If I knew my life was going to turn out this way at 16, would I had lived my life differently? Would I have made the choices I did back then?

Anyway, the date is set, 4th Aug at the InterContinental Hotel Singapore. We are happy that everything is finally falling into place. In a span of a month, we've finalised the house, the wedding venue and the bridal shop. Now all we both got to do is to turn up! We're almost there!

Of course I have fantatic friends who have enthusiastically voluneered their services. Thank You! I need all the help I can get, so I can delegate all the work out for me to enjoy my big day! =)

Oh, bonus is declared on Monday. This is going to determine if I'm going to be wearing Prada/Gucci or Giordano for the rest of the year! *cross fingers*

tania @ 11:49 AM | |